We are pleased that you are visiting our website. The protection and security of your personal information when using our website is very important to us. We would therefore like to inform you at this point which of your personal data we collect when you visit our website and for what purposes it is used.
This data protection declaration applies to the website of Bionatic GmbH & Co. KG, which can be reached under the domain www.bionatic.com as well as the various subdomains ("our website").
Who is responsible and how can I reach you?
for the processing of personal data within the meaning of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Bionatic GmbH & Co. KG
Schwachhauser Heerstr. 266b
Phone +49 (0) 421 / 246 87 87 0
Fax: +49 (0)421 / 246 87 87 8
Data protection officer
secom IT GmbH
Nienburger Str. 9a
27232 Sulingen | Germany
Phone +49 (0) 4271 / 9473 800
What is it about?
This data protection declaration fulfils the legal requirements for transparency in the processing of personal data. This is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. This includes, for example, information such as your name, age, address, telephone number, date of birth, e-mail address, IP address or user behaviour when visiting a website. Information for which we cannot (or can only with a disproportionate effort) establish a reference to your person, e.g. by anonymization, is not personal data. The processing of personal data (e.g. collection, retrieval, use, storage or transmission) always requires a legal basis and a defined purpose.
Stored personal data will be deleted as soon as the purpose of the processing has been achieved and there are no legitimate grounds for further storage of the data. We will inform you about the specific storage periods or criteria for storage in the individual processing operations. Irrespective of this, we store your personal in individual cases for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and if there are legal retention obligations.
Who receives my data?
We only share your personal data that we process on our website with third parties if this is necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes and is covered by the legal basis in the individual case (e.g. consent or safeguarding legitimate interests). In addition, we disclose personal data to third parties in individual cases if this serves the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims. Possible recipients may then be, for example, law enforcement agencies, lawyers, auditors, courts, etc.
Insofar as we use service providers for the operation of our website who process personal data on our behalf within the scope of commissioned processing pursuant to Art. 28 DSGVO, they may be recipients of your personal data. For more information on the use of processors as well as web services, please refer to the overview of the individual processing operations.
|bionatic.com||real_cookie_banner||Real Cookie Banner asks the user to consent to the cookies used on this website. The cookies store the UUID (pseudonym identification of the user) and the selection of the agreed cookie groups and cookies.||12 months|
What rights do I have?
Under the conditions of the statutory provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG), you have the following rights as a data subject:
- Information according to Art. 15 DSGVO, § 34 BDSG about the data stored about you in the form of meaningful information about the details of the processing and a copy of your data;
- Correction pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO of incorrect or incomplete data stored by us;
- Erasure pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO of the data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- Restriction of processing pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed, the processing is unlawful, we no longer need the data and you object to their erasure because you need them for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO.
- Data portability pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, insofar as you have provided us with personal data within the scope of consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) a DSGVO or on the basis of a contract pursuant to Art. 6 (1) b DSGVO and these have been processed by us with the aid of automated processes. You will receive your data in a structured, common and machine-readable format or we will transfer the data directly to another responsible party, insofar as this is technically feasible.
- Objection according to Art. 21 DSGVO against the processing of your personal data, insofar as this is done on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. e, f DSGVO and there are reasons for this that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. The right to object does not exist if overriding compelling legitimate grounds for the processing are demonstrated or the processing is carried out for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims. Where the right to object does not exist for individual processing operations, this is indicated there.
- Revocation pursuant to Art. 7 (3) DSGVO of your granted consent with effect for the future.
- Complaint pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO to a supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence, your place of work or our company headquarters.
How is my data processed in detail?
In the following, we will inform you about the individual processing operations, the scope and purpose of the data processing, the legal basis, the obligation to provide your data and the respective storage period. An automated decision in individual cases, including profiling, does not take place.
Provision of the website
Type and scope of processing
When you call up and use our website, we collect the personal data that your browser automatically transmits to our server. The following information is stored temporarily in a so-called log file:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the accessed file
- Website from which the access is made (referrer URL)
- Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer, as well as the name of your access provider.
Our website is not hosted by ourselves, but by a service provider who processes the aforementioned data on our behalf in accordance with Art. 28 DSGVO for the purpose of providing the website.
Purpose and legal basis
The aforementioned data is stored for the duration of the display of the website and for technical reasons beyond that for a maximum of 6 weeks.